Fat experiences

Drive you crazy?

I notice things all the time while at party's or restaurants or really anywhere that drive me crazy. For example, a few weeks ago a friend of mine had a cookout. The summers coming to an end and it was one last big party. As soon as I got there I noticed this girl. Long straight brown hair. Green eyes. And she had to be over 300 pounds. About 5'4", absolutely beautiful. She was wearing yoga pants and a tight tank top with a Loose shirt over it. The loose shirt did absolutely nothing. Her huge boobs bulged over the top and I could see her belly button through the tight tank top underneath. And this girl knew how to EAT. I talked to friends and moved around a bit but she had my attention the entire time. Burger after burger. Beer after beer. And the entire time had a bag of chips next to her. Just watching her shovel food in her mouth with regard of what other people thought or saw. I was so bothered it got to the point I couldn't even hold a conversation with anyone because she would not stop eating. I later found out she was there with her boyfriend and so I didn't make a move. Drove me up the wall. Anyone else ever have something like this happen?
6 years