Story authors

Feederism fiction

FatCuriousBabe11:
Does anyoneed know any good feederism or stuffing stories from a second person perspective?

Second person isn't the most common narrative style but here's some good ones that I could think of on here:

Chocolate Milk - Yindy
Mindless Pig - Firelion
Piggy Goes To Market - Teasesfatties
Blame Game - Biddygal

Also, if you look up Noarthereonlyfat on Deviantart, he has quite a lot of stories written from a second person perspective. Weighing In is probably my favourite but they're all great.
6 years

Feederism fiction

FatCuriousBabe11:
Does anyoneed know any good feederism or stuffing stories from a second person perspective?

girlcrisis:
Second person isn't the most common narrative style but here's some good ones that I could think of on here:

Chocolate Milk - Yindy
Mindless Pig - Firelion
Piggy Goes To Market - Teasesfatties
Blame Game - Biddygal

Also, if you look up Noarthereonlyfat on Deviantart, he has quite a lot of stories written from a second person perspective. Weighing In is probably my favourite but they're all great.

I have written several here and on deviantart using the second-person "You" perspective. What I like about it is the freedom to explore gender/sexual orientation ambiguity, so that the reader can relate whether he/she/they, gay/bi/lesbian/straight.

Some of mine (but not all):

"Temptation of Dumpling" ("you" are a female here, for sure)

"My Plans for You" (ambiguous)

"Your Dreams and Mind" (You is a male)

"A Succubus's Temptation" (You is a male)

I had no idea, but these are some of the most popular stories I have written here.

All of my second-person stories have a first-person narrator (I think). I would like to explore a pure second-person exposition without the first-person narrator. I think I may have tried something like this, but too lazy and hungry right now to check on that.
6 years