forum  lifestyle tips

anyone ever tried to direct the direction in which your fat goes?1 month

Anyone ever used wraps or corsets to direct fat? Like for a bigger ass or particular stomach shape?

Evilkitty:
Anyone ever used wraps or corsets to direct fat? Like for a bigger ass or particular stomach shape?

Corsets, shapewears (especially the homemade ones made of plastic wrap) , a few belly-shedding muscle supplements to use when you plump up yourself, glute-&-limbs-centered fitness exercices (like squats, by example) then natural supplements to help you gain mostly in your curves instead the rest of your body, may help overtime the female gainer to focus her body weight distribution in the desired body area/s.

Which to the belly, this is quite simple: just hold a belt. The more you restrain your waistband when gaining weight, the more you ease your belly expansion.

Well, there exists a few blogs on Tumblr to which you may being able to require, many websites and blogs specialized about natural ways to acquire butt enhancements. I require you to consult them.
The results may fluctuacte regarding the female gainer's age, height, genetic background, main body type, main body fat distribution, ecetera: this could be hard for some people, but still feasible. After all, we are in the XXIth century.

Evilkitty:

SahX:
Corsets, shapewears (especially the homemade ones made of plastic wrap) , a few belly-shedding muscle supplements to use when you plump up yourself, glute-&-limbs-centered fitness exercices (like squats, by example) then natural supplements to help you gain mostly in your curves instead the rest of your body, may help overtime the female gainer to focus her body weight distribution in the desired body area/s.

Which to the belly, this is quite simple: just hold a belt. The more you restrain your waistband when gaining weight, the more you ease your belly expansion.

Well, there exists a few blogs on Tumblr to which you may being able to require, many websites and blogs specialized about natural ways to acquire butt enhancements. I require you to consult them.
The results may fluctuacte regarding the female gainer's age, height, genetic background, main body type, main body fat distribution, ecetera: this could be hard for some people, but still feasible. After all, we are in the XXIth century.

Thank you for all that information! I'm oon a mission, and have been for some time. I do take some supplements that we have noticed a difference in growth in the desired area.

Evilkitty:
Thank you for all that information! I'm oon a mission, and have been for some time. I do take some supplements that we have noticed a difference in growth in the desired area.

That's good! smiley I wish for you a nice progress.