forum  fat experiences

out in public as a fatty!2 months

I did it again tonight...I'm starting to crave the excitement of getting all fat and actually having people look at my fake fat body. It's so erotic.

Decided to start getting used to people in my building seeing my changing body. So I started at the lowest level of padding. Wanted to focus on the ass. Got it a super nice and round shape! Padded up the hips about 2 sizes bigger than my normal self. People I know may or may not notice. But it will grow. I got that ass nice and round, so hot.

Had a super tight hoodie on, it squeezed the fat in all the right places. I walked out the hallway and there were actually people in the hallway. I almost freaked out and went back in may apartment. And thought, no, I'm trying to get used to showing my fat to people I need to do this.

I just knew that you'd be doing this again!!

That honestly sounds real great. I wouldn't mind hearing more of your experiences in the future, if you like please share some of your experiences.

Fun times... go walk at a park smiley

Sounds like a good time. In my experience though there's ONE problem with going out looking nice and big: The next time you go out, you want to be BIGGER...

out in public as a fatty!1 month

LargerGentleman:
Sounds like a good time. In my experience though there's ONE problem with going out looking nice and big: The next time you go out, you want to be BIGGER...

You know, I was really thinking about that a lot! lol What happens next? It was such a high etc.. or I always worry that something will happen, like I'll get pulled over for speeding or something and have to explain . Not sure I'm ready to have to do that, so I go out sparingly. Oh, I try really hard not to speed, too badly anyway LOL

pd500:
I just knew that you'd be doing this again!!

LOL It's hard to resist! And a lot of times, the best part is telling about it, and re-living the memory of it and it gets exciting in a new way all over again. I hope that made sense, into my what,? 5th glass of wine now? LOL

I would do it if I had the guarantee that I do not have too much sloppiness. Maybe buying a professional costume.

Fatter man:
I would do it if I had the guarantee that I do not have too much sloppiness. Maybe buying a professional costume.

I've stumbled onto 'realistic' fat suits for use in hospital training. If you wore them under appropriate-sized clothing you'd look really good. The only problem with them is that they're SUPER expensive!

Fatter man:

LargerGentleman:
I've stumbled onto 'realistic' fat suits for use in hospital training. If you wore them under appropriate-sized clothing you'd look really good. The only problem with them is that they're SUPER expensive!

Ohh interesting!
1 page 1 of 2   loading