Lifestyle tips

How do i become a good feeder?

Really interested to learn what He wants and why You do.

A bit of backstory might help here-- when did you find out about each other's commonly considered 'bizarre' interest; is he in fact a foodee who'd like you to participate or is it more like you're an aspiring feeder coming out of the closet and him agreeing with your idea?

As someone else pointed out, domination/submission is not required and who takes on which role isn't fixed either.

Gonna throw in an unpopular opinion on these boards but I believe it's perfectly okay (and quite arousing) to [a] do it without consent and/or [b] do it in secrecy, tricking your partner.

The take away is that there's many ways to get there and we can't really say anything about your particular situation unless you add some sauce ;-)
6 years

How do i become a good feeder?

Pretty much this. At some point the roles in our relationship took a dramatic reversal, as my used-to-be feeder decreed I had become too much of a good thing. At which point I, the was-supposed-to-be-his-submissive-piglet, took charge and ordered him to feed his goddamn wife like he'd said he would.

There had been consent at some point, however. It may not be necessary, but it's always safer to have an agreement beforehand just in case someone changes their mind. It's okay to get married, get fat and not give a hoot about your significant other's opinion on the matter; but when he explicitly endorses this early on you can throw it right back at him when he starts complaining you've done too good a job.

Non-consent is high-risk, high-reward; whereas when you both agree you always have a trump card.
6 years