forum  submission and domination

long term bondage4 months

Any one have experience with either being tied up and force fed or on the other end? Looking for tips and advice

I have handcuffed and fed the little man before. It's a remarkably enjoyable experience.

Adiposerex:
Any one have experience with either being tied up and force fed or on the other end? Looking for tips and advice

Not sure what you consider long-term? I have spent an entire weekend bound in bed as part of kinky play, with only breaks for the washroom, but nothing longer than that.

Years ago, when I was still thin (but still a lil' kinky) I wore a chastity belt for 3, maybe 4 days... That was an interesting experience, too.

What kind of tips or advice are you looking for?

long term bondage2 months

[quote]Adiposerex:

giantjay:
Not sure what you consider long-term? I have spent an entire weekend bound in bed as part of kinky play, with only breaks for the washroom, but nothing longer than that.

Years ago, when I was still thin (but still a lil' kinky) I wore a chastity belt for 3, maybe 4 days... That was an interesting experience, too.

What type of chastity belt was it, how effective was it?

Wish I knew how to cath, so I would not have to get up as often.

long term bondage2 months

boundandfeed:
What type of chastity belt was it, how effective was it?

I don't recall the make or name, but it was one of the metal-ribbed ones that suited a flaccid penis. You could pee through it, though that was a little on the messy side. You could wear it into the shower, which I did once, but it wasn't much fun waiting for the belt to dry. It was a great motivator not to get an erection!

My days of chastity belts are done, I suspect... now getting to fat to reach is becoming my new method. smiley