Stuffing

Psychological vs physical force feeding.

pdt:
I don't wanna aspirate heavy cream or like rupture my stomach. I want to be morbidly obese and at my feeder's mercy, not dead.

Hedonistic_Purity:
Quite reasonable. It's the fat that should end you, not the food.

I would love to try it.
6 years

PinkyDear:
Being told when, what and how much to eat. Being told I'm not big enough and made to eat more. Being hand fed.

Love when my feeder takes control like this... being bound and funnel fed is an additional thrill, but I love being commanded to eat until my feeder is satisfied.
6 years

I agree that both psych and physical force have appeal, for me it just depends on which button I need pushed. The concept of physical forcefeeding (whether realistic or fantasy) usually satisfies the aversion I have to not gaining weight; that there is absolutely no way I can prevent it.

When it's psychological/social, that tends the satisfy the part of me that wants to give in and be stuffed and/or stuff myself with abandon, but again it's mostly about what the feeder wants to accomplish.

Acts that I would consider psychological force-feeding are manipulation ("I made these just for you! Are you going to let them go to waste?" "I noticed you really liked this recipe so I made a dozen!" "Oh I'm finished, here, have the rest of my plate."smiley or conditioning, such as just always having snacks/drinks on hand and rewarding not just went I eat but over-eat, finishing with lots of fun sexytimes when I reach my absolute limits, etc. Another particular favorite is to be given a time test, such as to eat continuously for an entire hour or have a certain window to finish a meal.

(Blackmail is also a hot button for me but that's a whole different topic, really!)

It's still my choice to put the food in my mouth (or have it BE put in my mouth and I eat it) but definitely to satisfy the feeders' desires. For me personally the feedism is about a full stomach and giving up control to someone, as I'm very much in control of the rest of my daily life.
6 years

projectpolemics:
For me, the best is when you make someone so fat and hungry, they don't need to be force fed anymore. They'll ask you for more.

My wife's like that.
She started out chubby and confident, but uncomfortable with the idea of being fat.
Then she started gaining more and more weight, and realized it felt good, it was actually making her healthier (true!), she felt prettier and more confident, and she knew I'd love her and take care of her as she kept getting bigger.
And the logistical inconveniences of having to carry more of herself around didn't bother her at all.
There was actually no sensible reason for her NOT to eat more and more.

She likes asking me for permission to go into the kitchen for seconds and thirds, because she knows I'll always say "yes"- and I'll go and fill her plate for her so she doesn't have to waste time getting up!

Your one lucky man ! That's the kind of relationship I ban only dream about !!
6 years

Hedonistic_Purity:
Forcing someone to eat against their acted will (with safety gesture.) Everyone's a fan. But I'm curious about everyone's preferred means of force.

For me,

Hot: fully restrained with funnel or nasogastric tube. Physically helpless.

Hotter: fed quickly and forcefully with no restraints, movement of arms and head, and speech not allowed. You know you I can restrain and punish you, so there is a psychological component, but you can convince yourself you're being physically forced.

Hottest: After being force fed until it hurts, eating with your own hands whatever I give y no matter how much it hurts, because you know you have no choice.

All of this. And hotter still? No physical restraints, just the psychological one knowing you can’t stop eating even if you wanted to. Willingly cramming the food or chugging whats being funneled into you, telling yourself its all your feeders fault. And you need to finish everything they want you to finish otherwise you’ll displease them even at your poor abused bellys expense.
5 years

I've hand-fed her a few times, and that's cute. One of those times she was sort of done but I kept saying "no, one more." That was cute too.

But what I REALLY love is when she does it to herself. When she diets but instead asks for cake.

She has no discipline in this regard at all. I love putting food out, often close to her, and seeing her eat. At first a few chips; just going to be a portion. One chip at a time. Resolutely the bag goes closed! There! Then...bag open again...and it goes in by the handful, and she doesn't stop.

Two, three days later she weighs herself and is shocked! Shocked, I tell you! No more! She's going to eat smart now!

Then, in the evening, I ask "going to get myself something from the kitchen; you want something?" And there she asks for her donut, her cake, her chips, her candy.

Since a year she knows I love her big(ger), and since about a month I'm really pushing this, convincing her. She's eating like crazy at the moment, and already her weight is such that basically there is no going back. That would take so much sustained effort (read: discipline) for such a long stretch of time. She may yo-yo, but that is good; yo-yo dieting helps weight gain.

I *ADORE* it that she goes, and will go, between dieting and hardly losing, and letting herself go and gaining. And I *ADORE* that she is internalizing that; that she's actively letting go, giving up. It's like a rape of the mind.

Enabling is such a hot thing.
5 years

BunnyFruits:
Physically Restrained and tied to something paired with Psychologically Forced and teased.

Example:
Tied to an office chair, fed pastries until there is literally no more room, then handled/teased/& gently humiliated about how fat I'm getting and what a naughty girl I am for liking it.

The punishment for over-eating obviously being forced to eat more even when your already stuffed is a good one.

Tying someone down is fun at first, but eventually I want them to become a trained addict. I like the idea of someone laying down in a supine position, as if they are bound but they are not, and eating every single bite I put to there mouth without resistance no matter how much it hurts. Not moving a muscle without my say, even to rub their belly. Ideally my feedee would become so psychologically bound that if I was intent on feeding them until they literally burst (don't worry, I wouldn't be so rude), they would beg me to feed them their last bite.
5 years

Methods used for force feeding?
5 years

boundandfeed:
Methods used for force feeding?

Pressing down harder on the stomach and squeezing until they open up and swallow.
5 years

Their most be other methods as well...?
5 years