Body inflation

Some questions for coke and mentos bloat

i just got into inflating with coke and mentos and have been doing it for four days straight, each night. What I do is I start with a 20 fl oz (591 mL) bottle of DIET Coke and about 4 mint mentos. Fruit mentos don’t work. I drink about half the bottle as quick as I can without getting too uncomfortable and then I dry swallow one whole mento as is. Then I put another mento in my mouth, pour in a little more Diet Coke and close my mouth. I let it fizz in there for about half a second then swallow the entire contents of my mouth. Repeat process with the other half of the bottle and the other two mentos. As for burping if you feel a burp coming up, close your lips tightly and let the burp come up to the back of the throat. Then fill your cheeks up and force the burp back down into your stomach. Then lay down for a minute or two to let things process. I like to keep swallowing air while I do this. It’s a really cool method of done right which isn’t hard. The best parts are hearing the mentos and Diet Coke fizz up inside your belly and then, after laying down, feel all the gases gurgling around deeper into your belly. Good luck!
5 years