forum  submission and domination

fat boy humiliation3 weeks

Its my favourite thing about gaining. Being made to wear far too tight clothing outside so my flab hangs out the bottom or a button might burst. Having them comment loudly about how much of a pig I am when eating in public or saying I'm going to burst my clothes if I eat any more. Having them fed me so much more than I can handle then waddling me through a busy place feeling like such a fat obese out of shape piggy as I huff and puff my 410lb ass along at a snails pace having to stop for breath every few metres.

Or even better getting stuck in a door to a fast food place and them calling attention to it as I try and squeeze through then order enough for 4 people and try to squeeze into a booth but fail to do so and have them bring over two chairs for my overly fat ass.

Damn getting hungry just thinking about this.

fat boy humiliation5 days

Love it, wish it was easier to get

fat boy humiliation4 days

When I first told the fiance he was growing into a little Butterball he wasn't sure how to take it. I pinched him and told him I liked it. He's used to being called a little Butterball now - I've even called him that in public.
Over the holidays I fattened him up a little more, as We're getting married in summer and I'd like ten more pounds on him. I pinched him and little and told him, "someone's getting a little fatter."
I like to remind him when he's too fat to do something.

TheWhipHand:

What are the things that he's to fat to do? I love it, when my wife/Mistress makes a comment like that. Reminding me of it, and how far (much) I have gained.

TheWhipHand:

boundandfeed:
What are the things that he's to fat to do? I love it, when my wife/Mistress makes a comment like that. Reminding me of it, and how far (much) I have gained.

Not so much not allowing as pointing out that he's too fat for some things to be enjoyable. A few weeks ago the family wanted to go on a short walk. I knew he wouldn't be able to walk that long without getting tired and hungry, so I put my hands on his sides and belly and pointed out that he was too fat for such a long walk, that he would get tired, hungry, and generally unhappy. He had much better stay home and wait for us - cook us something.
Things like that - pinching a little of his fat and telling him it will be too hard for him - delight me.

TheWhipHand:

boundandfeed:

TheWhipHand:
Not so much not allowing as pointing out that he's too fat for some things to be enjoyable. A few weeks ago the family wanted to go on a short walk. I knew he wouldn't be able to walk that long without getting tired and hungry, so I put my hands on his sides and belly and pointed out that he was too fat for such a long walk, that he would get tired, hungry, and generally unhappy. He had much better stay home and wait for us - cook us something.
Things like that - pinching a little of his fat and telling him it will be too hard for him - delight me.

If my penis was not so buried, you would see a rise out of me. I love this!

Go ahead....pinch my fat... I dare ya!

fat boy humiliation3 days

Woman who is surpised to realise that my moobs are bigger then her boos.

She would measure my chest and tell me that I need to wear a bra because my moobs for support because of weight.

fat boy humiliation10 hours

TheWhipHand:
When I first told the fiance he was growing into a little Butterball he wasn't sure how to take it. I pinched him and told him I liked it. He's used to being called a little Butterball now - I've even called him that in public.
Over the holidays I fattened him up a little more, as We're getting married in summer and I'd like ten more pounds on him. I pinched him and little and told him, "someone's getting a little fatter."
just keep your butter ball full and happy smiley

fat boy humiliation7 hours

I�m a fan of it in rp. I havenít had any experience of it irl, but Iíd like to give it a go.
3 page 3 of 3   loading