Gaining

Weight gain progression sites???

feedee8604 wrote:
at the moment all I have is the project of secretly getting my GF fat with out her really knowing that Im trying to boost her calories intake per day. =-) she started off back in AUG at 125lb then she got a new job that required her to sit at a desk all day. currently shes at 146lb ish...

16 years

So they're banning swear words, eh? Still, let me put it in non-censored terms: you're disgusting.
16 years

Dear feedee8604,

I'm with boony and butterfly. In *what* kind of relationship do you trick your partner/lover? How will she feel when she finds out? Would you drug her and tattoo her? How is this different?

Yuck.

J
16 years

Doesn't matter. Anytime it involves 'seceretly gaining' it's utter crap.

Grow a spine, talk to her fully on the issue.
16 years

Best weight gain site

www.gaininggoddess.com a real gainer
16 years

sheesh yhall give the poor guy a break. I dont know if you have all had a really easy time telling your significant other about your desires but I have an extreamly open relationship which seems to close up when ever I breech subject. I think that there are those people who just cant understand someone haveing a desire to see their partner gain weight.

I could be way off base here defending a total jerk but it does not sound like he is tieing her down and feeding her butter, that would not be very secretive. If she really cares about gaining weight she will diet or curb her portions. and as for having a back bone hows about posting with your SN. It doesent look like you are being very open either.

I do not want to defend someone who is maliciously hurting another but to me it looks like this community is very sensitive about subject intentionally violating another without his or her permission and is reacting negatively to a person whom does not necessarily deserve it.

And as to your post's original question. I find the yahoo groups to have some good before and after pictures.
16 years

The user whose screen name doesn't appear is no longer on the site. When he was, his name appeared.

As for site members being sensitive about the subject, I think there are two reasons: 1) the issue of consent in a relationship is always crucial, and 2) we are routinely stereotyped as 'mad-power-hungry-male-feeder takes advantage of stupid-low-self-esteem-dupe-feedee'. Since most of us are not interested in such a relationship, people can be a bit touchy when someone appears to be thinking in that direction.
16 years