forum  body inflation

wanting to learn how to do padding3 months

is there anyone who knows a good and easy way to do padding cause ive been dying to learn how to do it and make it look good

wanting to learn how to do padding3 months

Get yourself some pajama pants or something stretchy, what I do is stuff my underwear with fabric (Tshirt, bedsheet) look to do this around your stomach all the way up your body, just hike up the pants and fill them with fabric, feels and looks amazing.

wanting to learn how to do padding2 months

The Muffin king:
is there anyone who knows a good and easy way to do padding cause ive been dying to learn how to do it and make it look good

Everyone's different. Kinda have to use whateever you have. Keep an eye out for p,us size clothing on clearance and squishy pillows. Different items stuff differently into your clothes. Under garments ca n make a difference too. Depending on the look you want

The Muffin king:

Oh, and what kind shape are you going for? Does it matter? Do you prefer to feel "restricted" when you stuff/padd your clothes? Meaning, stuffing so much that you have trouble or can hardly move/walk? I think to enhance that, pad the areas between thighs, and also under the arms. This will give it a more realistic feel, feeling your arms raised by the swelling of your fat feels kinda hot. Same for padding inside leg area, slowing down movement, creating a "wobble" when you walk like this.

Suspenders or bungee chords can help if you're going for a really big look.

Depending on how much bigger you want to be, one option is to get some inexpensive silicon caulk at a hardware store and use it to fill large ziplock bags. I use 6 to 10 standard caulk tubes and a 2.5 gallon ziplock bag. Adds realistic 10-15 pounds. Use some kind of bodysuit to keep it in place over your belly.

wanting to learn how to do padding5 days

Can we keep this thread going as away to share experiences and advice? It helps a lot to hear from everybody.

I don't have much hardware to go with (just some old compression/athletic clothes), but I've experimented with some stuffing materials.

Most recently I tried it with bags full of Jell-O:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPB1pggjBec&feature=youtu.be

I was hoping for more jiggle (personally I'm trying for realism, I want to wear it in public). Anybody have other ideas for added jiggle or realism?