Clothes padding

Wanting to learn how to do padding

is there anyone who knows a good and easy way to do padding cause ive been dying to learn how to do it and make it look good
6 years

Can we keep this thread going as away to share experiences and advice? It helps a lot to hear from everybody.

I don't have much hardware to go with (just some old compression/athletic clothes), but I've experimented with some stuffing materials.

Most recently I tried it with bags full of Jell-O:

youtube.com/watch

I was hoping for more jiggle (personally I'm trying for realism, I want to wear it in public). Anybody have other ideas for added jiggle or realism?
6 years

Not sure why I find this subject interesting.
You guys are so creative.
Water has got to be so heavy and hard to deal with.
5 years

Here's a quick "how to" video I made. Mostly I like going for realism more than size, but the process can work for both.

youtube.com/watch
4 years

I've been trying to pad myself to look huge (my aim is to make so I at least have to waddle, and hopefully so that I can barely fit through the door), but I keep running into problems with holding everything together and just the general shape of it.

I only really have stuff around the house that I can pad with like blankets and pillows. I also do have some pretty elastic clothes.
3 years