General

A question for fas: does your range of desirability depend on her body shape?

There have been several surveys in the style of "in what size range do you prefer your female partner to be?"

I observed about myself, that it depends heavily on her body shape. (another reason this question is about the size of BBWs is that females have much more varied body shapes than males)

Although weight is not the most important attribute for me, I do have preferences, weights and shapes which I find more attractive. And the ideal weight I wish for in a BBW is different for various body shapes.

- The smallest is the all-belly shape, where only her belly grows, and the rest stays mostly as if she was thin. For such a body shape, anything above chubby starts becoming too large for me.

- On the other hand, in case of the extreme pear shape, where the hips are wide and the thighs are very thick, and the upper body much smaller in comparison, the ideal size for me is already which would start creating difficulties in finding clothes, fitting through narrow places, and would almost always make her be the largest person around. however, when bumps would stat forming on her legs, that starts becoming too large for me.

- However, if the distribution of fat is perfect (think of Foxy Roxxie or BoBerry as examples, to name two famous models), everywhere, with wide hips, thick arms, huge breasts, and a belly which is huge but not out of proportion with the rest of her body, without the neck and chin becoming too fat to distort her face, the limit would be as high as possible, given she can still stand up on her own.

Also, both the upper weight limit and the ideal weight is higher if she has a double belly than if she had a single one.

Do you guys also have varied size preferences, depending on body shape? Are they similar?
6 years