forum  fat experiences

out of breath (detail)1 month

I just started becoming out of breath when I go up a little less than a flight of stairs. I find that going up the stairs is extra work because Iím lifting so much more weight than usual. My whole tub of blubber belly just sits there and is slightly lifted when I walk, I can feel my weight shift in between my legs. Almost a searing pain in my thighs when I get to the top of them. My breath shortens by the 6th step realizing the amount of weight I have to drag. My breath becomes more of a wheeze and a heavy breathing that my coworkers notice by the time I get to the second floor.

Sounds familiar smiley Great feeling, isn't it?

I'm not as fat as you, but I do wheeze noticeably after climbing flights of stairs. The more I climb, the slower I walk and the harder it is to breathe. This is largely because I have asthma, though being "out of shape" adds to that. If I were fatter, I'd only take elevators when possible. What you describe sounds enjoyable in an embarrassing way, but I don't think my poor lungs would forgive me.

Stairs are the worst! Over the last couple of years Iíve gained quite a bit of weight, especially in my belly. It is definitely not easy to haul this sack of lard up a flight of stairs. My thighs start to burn, my back aches and I huff and puff. I really just try to avoid stairs whenever possible.

bigfatjd:
Stairs are the worst! Over the last couple of years I�ve gained quite a bit of weight, especially in my belly. It is definitely not easy to haul this sack of lard up a flight of stairs. My thighs start to burn, my back aches and I huff and puff. I really just try to avoid stairs whenever possible.

Great idea, you want to protect all those tasty calories from getting burned off!

out of breath (detail)3 weeks

More than a few stairs is out of the question for me. I just can't do it. I have trouble getting on escalators since I can't exactly see when to step on. Elevators are the way to go.

PinkyDear:
More than a few stairs is out of the question for me. I just can't do it. I have trouble getting on escalators since I can't exactly see when to step on. Elevators are the way to go.

Once you learn the timing of the escalator you can step on even if your belly is too big to see your feet. Stand to the side, watch for a moment, grab the hand rail and step on when the stair is floor level.

That is SOOOOOOOOO hot!

PinkyDear:

Bella Grande:
Once you learn the timing of the escalator you can step on even if your belly is too big to see your feet. Stand to the side, watch for a moment, grab the hand rail and step on when the stair is floor level.

I'll have to give that a try. Thank you.

out of breath (detail)2 weeks

i'm a smoker, so i have had episodes before of being out of breathe at times. since i began my gain i have experienced them more often and well, have been more out of breathe. the one thing i have noticed is that when i am talking to someone, i will run out of breathe in the middle of a sentence. inconvenient at times for sure, just another little reminder of my gain.
1 page 1 of 2   loading