Fat experiences

Out of breath (detail)

Sounds familiar smiley Great feeling, isn't it?
6 years

Out of breath (detail)

There's a flight of stairs near me that my friends and I often have to use to go up/down. I used to kind of smirk to myself when my "out of shape" friends would be exhausted/breathing heavy at the top of it. Last time I went up it (last week), I barely made it and was gasping for the next 10 minutes or so as I tried to catch my breath. I guess I'm the out of shape one now, haha.
6 years

Out of breath (detail)

xFreya:
I only weigh 230lbs but I'm really lazy and stay in bed for 90% of the day, so when I have to move around I get out of breath really quick xD

Sounds like me lol. I'm recovering from surgery right now and began that and my weight, an up and down the stairs trip has me open mouthed breathing.

Remember to ambulate! Don't get cramps and blood clots.
6 years

Out of breath (detail)

As he's gotten fatter the little Butterball has a hard time with stairs with housework. When I'm home on Fridays I see him catching his breath as he finishes chores. I obviously discourage him from exercise. Though he didn't want to admit it, he didn't even want to go on a 15 minute walk. I knew he would get tires and hungry. So I encourage him to stay home and cook, as it encourages him to snack and rest himself.
6 years

Out of breath (detail)

TheWhipHand:
As he's gotten fatter the little Butterball has a hard time with stairs with housework. When I'm home on Fridays I see him catching his breath as he finishes chores. I obviously discourage him from exercise. Though he didn't want to admit it, he didn't even want to go on a 15 minute walk. I knew he would get tires and hungry. So I encourage him to stay home and cook, as it encourages him to snack and rest himself.

Hehehe, love it.
I figure this is exactly how my bf must feel, lately.
6 years

Out of breath (detail)

Sunday, I went with a friend to a new outlet mall near us. First time in a LONG time I did a lot of walking. WHEW!!! It did me in. I had to rest to catch my breath a few times. Ended up waiting for my friend in the food court area! 😁. Thank GOD for fudge, cookies and ice cream is all I can say!
6 years

Out of breath (detail)

I think the level of resistance one can sustain plays a small part. After a couple years of being able to give up at the slightest feeling of strain, resting on benches even if we haven't walked that much, and generally having softened up, it could be hard to endure any resistance. He has a hard time getting up one set of stairs that are steep, and pretty much only uses them if he has to.
5 years