forum  lifestyle tips

best sex positions?3 weeks

My lovely husband is 6'3" and about 450 lbs, so he's a pretty big man. I'm very petite (only 4'10" ) and slim (about 96 lbs). For a long time we've favoured the cowgirl/squatting cowgirl position, but he's now about 63" around his waist and it's getting difficult for him to penetrate me.

Doggy-style works okay but we just cannot STAND having sex without being able to see each other's faces. It's bearable once in a while, but not as a long-term thing.

Other important things to mention are

1. Although both of us are pretty flexible, my husband is extremely out of shape (sex is pretty much the only exercise he gets) so doesn't have a huge amount of energy

2. Our sex life is a little complicated by the fact that I'm chronically ill. It's not a huge issue but I'm very sensitive to pain (even physical touch can be painful), so it's not all that easy for me to feel comfortable in some positions (that's another problem with doggy-style, it really hurts my knees). I can push through it most of the time but it is something I need to consider.

Can anyone give us any advice? We have sex as much as possible (every day, usually) and we both really love the intimacy of penetrative sex. What can we do?

Thanks so much for reading.

best sex positions?2 weeks

Sounds like you're both very willing to try new things! I'm sorry about your chronic illness, but I'm glad that's not stopping you from wanting to be kinky!

Now, I should preface that I'm not a qualified sex worker or sexologist and would recommend seeing a sexologist for more informed information and advice.

That being said, while penetrative sex is amazing you definitely should not throw out oral. 69 sounds out of the question taking turns can be fun! Possibly straddling his belly while he fingers you could give a simulation of penetration without penile penetration then finishing him off orally or manually.

Also, have you looked up the kamasutra? They often have pictures so you can preview positions and see if they would cause you or your husband discomfort.

I'm only making this up but have you tried reverse cowgirl (for the penetration) or using harnesses?

Thanks so much for the replies.

CUPC4K3:
Sounds like you're both very willing to try new things! I'm sorry about your chronic illness, but I'm glad that's not stopping you from wanting to be kinky!

Now, I should preface that I'm not a qualified sex worker or sexologist and would recommend seeing a sexologist for more informed information and advice.

That being said, while penetrative sex is amazing you definitely should not throw out oral. 69 sounds out of the question taking turns can be fun! Possibly straddling his belly while he fingers you could give a simulation of penetration without penile penetration then finishing him off orally or manually.

Also, have you looked up the kamasutra? They often have pictures so you can preview positions and see if they would cause you or your husband discomfort.

A sexologist is a great idea, though I know my husband would take some convincing! Although I've been an FFA all my life, he's not a gainer in a sexual sense at all (he just likes food), so he's a lot shyer than I am. But I really think it would help, so I'll certainly try to talk him round.

Your advice is really helpful about oral/fingering etc., and I think my husband and I just need to open our minds and get used to the idea that penetrative sex isn't the be-all, end-all. I haven't seen a copy of the Kamasutra since I was a curious teenager, so we'll definitely get a copy of that and have a look at it.

Thanks again. smiley

SecretFREAK:
I'm only making this up but have you tried reverse cowgirl (for the penetration) or using harnesses?

Reverse Cowgirl is just doable for us, but again, we don't get to see each other's faces. I've NEVER thought of using harnesses and will look that up right now!!

Thank you!!

I'm large and my partner is fit so I'm not sure about the mechanics of it with a large male and slim female, but laying on your side and like lifting your top leg and kicking it out in front of you while he straddles your bottom leg and penetrates is really good.

Oh, also, you at the edge almost hanging off the side of the bed and him standing and penetrating.

JigglyPuff:
I'm large and my partner is fit so I'm not sure about the mechanics of it with a large male and slim female, but laying on your side and like lifting your top leg and kicking it out in front of you while he straddles your bottom leg and penetrates is really good.

Oh, also, you at the edge almost hanging off the side of the bed and him standing and penetrating.

Thank you very much, we'll definitely try both of those!

best sex positions?2 days

I want to know what position...a comfortable position for ME to get in to receive oral. Or is that off the menu for a gal with a big hanging belly? 😢 I was told about a belly sling that hospitals use but goodness they are $299! It is way too heavy to lift and hold out the way. Elevating hips doesn't help much anymore...gotta get that belly out the way. Or do FA mind a big belly and thighs resting on their head and face? Lol! Any ideas? How do you fellas make love to a ssbbw like me?

Want as much of you on me as possible.

queensizegoddess45:
I want to know what position...a comfortable position for ME to get in to receive oral. Or is that off the menu for a gal with a big hanging belly? 😢 I was told about a belly sling that hospitals use but goodness they are $299! It is way too heavy to lift and hold out the way. Elevating hips doesn't help much anymore...gotta get that belly out the way. Or do FA mind a big belly and thighs resting on their head and face? Lol! Any ideas? How do you fellas make love to a ssbbw like me?

Many FAs (me included) love to give oral with a fat belly resting on their heads and fat thighs pushing into each side of their faces, which means that flat on your back with your legs spread would be fine. Your individual anatomy does come into play, though; if your vaginal area is too close to the bed, his neck might not bend enough. Then you could try laying with your butt near the edge of the bed, legs spread and feet touching the floor, with him kneeling between your legs. Also try lying on your side, with the higher leg bent upwards (foot flat on the bed), his head resting on the lower leg with your bent knee (other leg) above his head. Experiment around - where there's a will, there's a way!
1 page 1 of 2   loading