Lifestyle tips

Best sex positions?

Sounds like you're both very willing to try new things! I'm sorry about your chronic illness, but I'm glad that's not stopping you from wanting to be kinky!

Now, I should preface that I'm not a qualified sex worker or sexologist and would recommend seeing a sexologist for more informed information and advice.

That being said, while penetrative sex is amazing you definitely should not throw out oral. 69 sounds out of the question taking turns can be fun! Possibly straddling his belly while he fingers you could give a simulation of penetration without penile penetration then finishing him off orally or manually.

Also, have you looked up the kamasutra? They often have pictures so you can preview positions and see if they would cause you or your husband discomfort.
6 years

Best sex positions?

queensizegoddess45:
I want to know what position...a comfortable position for ME to get in to receive oral. Or is that off the menu for a gal with a big hanging belly? 😢 I was told about a belly sling that hospitals use but goodness they are $299! It is way too heavy to lift and hold out the way. Elevating hips doesn't help much anymore...gotta get that belly out the way. Or do FA mind a big belly and thighs resting on their head and face? Lol! Any ideas? How do you fellas make love to a ssbbw like me?

I can't speak for other men, but I enjoy having a woman's belly and thighs on my face and head during oral sex. 😋 I haven't had the pleasure to enjoy a woman your size, but I have been with women in the 470-480 pound range with huge thighs. One put a couple of pillow under her ass. Both pulled their bellies out of the way (as much as possible) and spread their legs. I worked my way to the clit and began licking and sucking. After the first orgasm, it was easier to get to the rest of the pussy. Having the sides of my head squeezed by thighs and a huge belly resting on my head while eating a SSBBW pussy is amazing! I hope this is helpful! I enjoy thinking about it!
6 years