forum  stuffing

raw oats3 weeks

Anyone have experience with this?

Looking for a different fun way to expand my belly smiley

raw oats3 weeks

I prefer to cook oats, but even so, it's delicious!
Mix it with yogurt and add stawberries or banana slices, the perfect breakfast if you ask me.

raw oats3 weeks

syrxp:
I prefer to cook oats, but even so, it's delicious!
Mix it with yogurt and add stawberries or banana slices, the perfect breakfast if you ask me.

I like em cooked better too but I'm looking at it more from a "they'll expand in my belly" kinda thang if I eat them with liquid smiley

I did 1/4 cup just to try it and ill go from there i suppose and see how this works lol

raw oats3 weeks

Otay so I came home from my ride and made a fat shake with oats my belly is extremely (but comfy) TIGHT. YAY

raw oats3 weeks

I eat “overnight oats” all the time, which is just raw oats with milk, left mixed together overnight. So for sure you should be able to use it in the way you’re imagining. The only downside could be that it probably takes a while—the oats don’t absorb the liquid that quickly. But maybe if you eat them in the morning, and then drink all day, you’ll feel all the stretches and tightening over time!

raw oats3 weeks

juicy:
I eat �overnight oats� all the time, which is just raw oats with milk, left mixed together overnight. So for sure you should be able to use it in the way you�re imagining. The only downside could be that it probably takes a while�the oats don�t absorb the liquid that quickly. But maybe if you eat them in the morning, and then drink all day, you�ll feel all the stretches and tightening over time!

yea! kinda what im looking to do perhaps quicker but that's a great idea for riding full on the motorcycle. you got me thinking now smiley smiley smiley