General

Getting my girlfriend interested

My girlfriend and I are both fat. She's about 230. I'm about 310. She's not particularly interested in losing weight, but she was happy about losing 10 pounds when she was sick with the flu a few months ago. I want to get fatter and I did tell her this, but she can't wrap her head around why I like being fat and getting fatter. How do I explain this and hopefully get her interested in helping me get fatter and maybe get fatter herself?

I so much want to her to stuff me silly like I read in these stories and true accounts.
6 years

nofbar:
My girlfriend and I are both fat. She's about 230. I'm about 310. She's not particularly interested in losing weight, but she was happy about losing 10 pounds when she was sick with the flu a few months ago. I want to get fatter and I did tell her this, but she can't wrap her head around why I like being fat and getting fatter. How do I explain this and hopefully get her interested in helping me get fatter and maybe get fatter herself?

I so much want to her to stuff me silly like I read in these stories and true accounts.

Have you asked her what she loves about your big body? Have you told her what you love about her being so Big? I think you should start there and build on the answers. Good luck.
6 years

If someone wasn't born with the fetish, it is impossible to get them to believe that fat is *better* than thin. The power of society is too strong. But they might think of fat as an acceptable downside in order to enjoy a lifestyle of eating a lot and not exercising. Think of it like women who don't want giant preggo bellies, but they do want to have children. The big belly is a downside for them, but they accept the trade-off.

Find sexy photos of guys with a similar body type to yours, but bigger. Show them to your wife and ask her if she would still be attracted to you if you got that big. Not that you'd be trying, just if your metabolism went haywire and you couldn't help it, would she still accept you at that weight?

Try emphasizing the "foodie" aspect of weight gain. "I love food" makes sense to just about everyone (even people who don't want to get fat). Try new recipes, try new restaurants. Then as your foodie experiences start packing on the pounds, you can say "oh I don't care about that, I just love to eat."
6 years

New progress. My girlfriend is putting her hands on my belly much more often and giving it little squeezes. She hasn't said anything about it yet, but I'm happy so far.

And my weight is up to 320 pounds now!
6 years

Thanks! By your description, it sounds like your girlfriend is much more on board with being fat and getting fatter. Best of luck, health, and happiness to you two!
6 years