forum  weightgain

has anyone tried the 'go mad' diet?3 weeks

Someone mention this diet on Feabie and I was very interested in trying it out. I was curious if anyone else tried this one gallon milk per day madness? It seem like a easy thing to do and not to mention cheap.

That seem's like a lot of liquid and peeing to me lol. Personally I do a mix of whole milk, heavy cream, oils (coconut, flaxseed or grapeseed) and nesquik or fruits. The 32oz shake I had while out on the motorcycle this afternoon was 3500+ calories.

Oh, to put that in comparison.

A gallon of whole milk is 128oz if I recall? So that is 2400 calories in full. (150 per 8oz)

I haven't done it, but it seems to be pretty popular in the bulking and gay gaining community. Also, it's GOMAD - an acronym for gallon of milk a day.

MotoBelly:
That seem's like a lot of liquid and peeing to me lol. Personally I do a mix of whole milk, heavy cream, oils (coconut, flaxseed or grapeseed) and nesquik or fruits. The 32oz shake I had while out on the motorcycle this afternoon was 3500+ calories.

Explain that 3500 shake. I'm having a hard time getting much more than that in my daily diet.

SecretFREAK:
Explain that 3500 shake. I'm having a hard time getting much more than that in my daily diet.

There's a recipe forum here with a bunch of them. A lot of them like mine contain heavy cream and/or oils in them. You can use ice cream and cake mixes as well.

1 cup of heavy cream is 800 calories
1/2 cup of flaxseed oil for example is 1040