Gaining

My man wants me to be a feedee

Myrevolution:
it�s been good for 3+ years. I don�t mind losing and gaining and I love turning him on. Lately I just get frustrated when he�s never satisfied with how much I�ve eaten and doesn�t want me to lose. And he gets pouty if I work out.
Are you ever turned on without food? Is this an all or nothing type thing? I want to be turned on by it but i haven�t been able to yet.

I knew of one feedee who went from 200 something to over 600. When she refused to keep gaining, he left her for someone who was still actively gaining. She was unable to support herself and had to live with her parents. She finally had weight loss surgery, and died from the complications. Don't assume you can reach a point where he will be happy, and don't assume you can lose the weight once you gain it.
6 years

I don't know, he sounds selfish and manipulative. It's your body...if you don't want to gain he should respect that.
6 years

AskDrFeeder:
I don't know, he sounds selfish and manipulative. It's your body...if you don't want to gain he should respect that.

I agree with this. IF he can't accept you as your own person regardless of the physical , then he isn't worth it. It's your body and not his to decide what you do with it. ESPECIALLY in a feederism situation when it's not even your fetish.
6 years

I know it is a tough conversation to have....but you need to have a better understanding of what he really likes with regard to weight gain and upper limits of gaining etc.

Also knowing things you can do that really get him going like most other people that have a weight gain fetish like i.e. tight clothes you don't fit into anymore accentuating your weight gain, talking about how fat you are getting while you can't control how much you keep eating etc. etc. are things that go a long way without actually having you gain but you are feeding into his desires with the fetish.

Everyone with this fetish has different levels of how much weight gain they like and or what really is what gets them going most. One guy might like his wife to be your height and only 180 Lbs. where the next guy likes same height at 230 Lbs. I would say that it is somewhat more rare for someone like your husband to want you 500-600 Lbs. but that is not the main issue....just a different twist with insight. You do need to do what you think is right but it seems like you have played around with gaining and or losing pretty far already.....but I for one as well as other guys here usually don't really like our women losing weight after they have gained it.

My wife knows I like her heavier even though she doesn't like it when she gets heavier. She is your same height.....she has a big sweet tooth and at times develops a pretty big appetite and tends to pack on the Lbs.....and look's so incredible to me the heavier she gets. She used to lose a little bit by dieting and trying to control her appetite and It would totally bum me out. In the last two years it seems she really cant lose weight anymore and I love it. With that said I have dreams of her being 300 Lbs. but that is kind of only dreams because she has only been over 200 Lbs. after being pregnant sevral times and currently is around 185 lbs. but I seriously think I could never ever get bored of how sexy she would be at around 230 Lbs. especially if she played into the fact of her being fat and heavy and wearing tighter out fits she has out grown intentionally to tease me and turn me on. Hope this helps
6 years