forum  weightgain

what to do with my weight3 weeks

My partner loves this website and other similar ones and gets turned on by round shapes and big bellies. I have thought about gaining more weight to make him even more attracted to me, but when I mentioned it to him he said he didn't think it was a good idea and that I should actually try to lose weight and not gain.
How can you explain this?
Is it possible that he is only turned on by this when he sees it on screen but not in real life? Or do you think it is just that he doesn't want his partner to be fluffy?
He loves saying that I'm fluffy and grabbing the chubbier parts of my body, so I really don't understand him.
Any advice?

Maybe he's worried about health aspects? That was my partners concern for me when I wanted to start gaining. However, I had already had some health concerns so that may not apply in your situation. Also maybe he feels that you're only considering it for him. It's a big commitment and you would need to want it just as bad as him. I would maybe try talking to him about it more in depth and asking him why he wouldn't want you to gain.

He is thinking of you and your feelings. What if you gain and resent him for it?

what to do with my weight2 weeks

latina17:
My partner loves this website and other similar ones and gets turned on by round shapes and big bellies. I have thought about gaining more weight to make him even more attracted to me, but when I mentioned it to him he said he didn't think it was a good idea and that I should actually try to lose weight and not gain.
How can you explain this?
Is it possible that he is only turned on by this when he sees it on screen but not in real life? Or do you think it is just that he doesn't want his partner to be fluffy?
He loves saying that I'm fluffy and grabbing the chubbier parts of my body, so I really don't understand him.
Any advice?

Wow he sounds very confusing. Maybe he likes the way it looks but due to the health ramifications, he would rather have you lose weight.

what to do with my weight2 weeks

Sounds like a low-kew Fat Admirer with a case of internalized, confusing fatphobism doubled by health worrying issues.

what to do with my weight1 week

SahX:
Sounds like a low-kew Fat Admirer with a case of internalized, confusing fatphobism doubled by health worrying issues.

Or, he might just be a really nice guy that doesn't want you to change for him....

what to do with my weight1 week

SahX:

fatchance:
Or, he might just be a really nice guy that doesn't want you to change for him....

Perhaps.