forum  weightgain

i want to gain faster. how?2 weeks

I am new to this but I've worked really hard to gain over the last two months. I'm drinking heavy cream everyday, fast food when I can and stuffing myself. I'm up only 6 lbs. How can I trick my metabolism or is there something else I should eat? I have to be putting away over 4,000 calories a day. I feel like I'm just maintaining. My metabolism is high. It's killing me. Please help.

I'm not much of a calorie counter, but it looks like you need to add a good amount more. Aim for a very filling 7k a day if you want to gain faster. From my experience when I was first gaining you will feel like you've eaten a basketball every day, all day, but you will gain.

Alcohol can slow your metabolism. Or trick it at least. When your liver is dealing with the alcohol and you gorge yourself on grub your liver is too busy to deal with the food so it [your body] will try to store it instead. Drinking water will also assist with storing as it helps with digestion so your body will use it instead of lose it (in dah bathrooms). There's more to that but that's the basics of it at least.

Stuffings where you push your capacity, and do them two days in a row so you keep your stomach stretched out for a bit.
Also, when using heavy cream, it's highly recommended to add something very sweet to get a good response for storing it as fat. Use syrup or sweetened condensed milk(1/3 of container). Can also mix with ice cream.

luvpears:
Stuffings where you push your capacity, and do them two days in a row so you keep your stomach stretched out for a bit.
Also, when using heavy cream, it's highly recommended to add something very sweet to get a good response for storing it as fat. Use syrup or sweetened condensed milk(1/3 of container). Can also mix with ice cream.
also try adding root beer to the heavy cream tried it with milk tasted good should be good with cream

Thnx. I really want to up my gain and these are great suggestions. I've been stuffing and have been living with the basketball belly for a bit. I like it. I'll report my results after using these suggestions. I appreciate the help. 🐷