forum  introductions

ravenous' first post3 weeks

Welcome to the party smiley

I can tell you that being shy myself, more so about our crazy fetish(es) that here - it's not a worry as you are in with a group of people that enjoy the same thing and different aspects of it.

The part making you all hot inside - embrace this! It's an amazing experience once you do. smiley

Yea, Society can be quite judgemental really just mental lol. I think some, like myself keep the foodism stuff private for the most part. I know if my family found out they would probably freak out and die of heart attacks lol

Ravenous15:
Hi, I'm Ravenous and am 31 years old.
I've been lurking about for three years now ever since I saw a documentary on feedism.
I'm very fond of this website so far, but I too must admit that my interest in bigger people has been going on for much longer than these three years. As a kid, I would put pillows under my shirt and fantasize about waking up big in size.
Nowadays, I would love to gain some weight, but am anxious to do so, because people aren't really expecting me to. So for now, I will be mainly and mostly a lurker and a fat appreciator.
When I think about food, and over-eating in general, I get really hot inside and since I'm a shy person, I tend to avoid or ignore this feeling completely.
I have long not recognized this fetish of mine, but there's a first time for everything, is there not? Therefore, this is my first entry and would love to meet other like-minded people.
Give me some time to adjust but don't expect too much input by me, I mainly lurk. Thank you!

Welcome to the site - enjoy the stories, check out the forums, lot of good info, check out the pics for some eye candy.

ravenous' first post2 weeks

Say what now?

ravenous' first post2 weeks

Ravenous15:
I just thought I sucked at stuffing myself and therefore wondered if this is the right place for me to be...
But naw, don't worry, I'll be fine.

Guess that I still have lots of news to learn. smiley

smiley yes it is definitely a learning experience!