forum  general

getting a belly rub2 weeks

Do belly rubs make anybody else instantly drowsy or is that just me? I swear if you wanted to kidnap me you just have to rub my belly for 5 minutes and I'm out lol

Not meeee makes me frisky lol

FatKaity:
Do belly rubs make anybody else instantly drowsy or is that just me? I swear if you wanted to kidnap me you just have to rub my belly for 5 minutes and I'm out lol
Sounds like a delightful prospect!

FatKaity:

I can go either way. If I'm hurting they can relax me but it can also take me straight to the hot zone!

For me, a nice belly rub gets me very
turned on & my juices really flowing!

FatKaity:

I had a dog like that LOL Anyone ever broke into the house, they could take anything they wanted as long as they rubbed her belly on the way out. Basset Hounds are fun but a guard dog, they are not.

the only thing better than getting a belly rub is giving one smiley

I like giving them smiley

I get pretty sleepy, and drowsy when I'm rubbing my belly, or somebody else is rubbing my belly. I tend to fall asleep pretty fast as well hahaha

I would love for someone to rub my belly. Heck..My whole body! Lol

queensizegoddess45:
I would love for someone to rub my belly. Heck..My whole body! Lol

Wish I was there.
1 page 1 of 2   loading