Gaining

Stretch marks

eats:
I do, but I never seem to get them!

You arent growing fast enough! You gotta pack on those pounds if you want em to show up fast!
6 years

Stretch marks

Cascadianjiggle:
You have to build a foundation of good gaining habits such as eating before bed (when you aren't moving at all), reducing exercise, and changing up the times when you eat everyday. I would also recommend having a 1000 calorie shake before bed everynight in addition to what you're eating.

After a few months of habit building and stomach stretching you will be ready to really gain. I put close to 30 pounds 2.5 months and got these fantastic red stretchmarks along my inner thighs from my knee up to my groin.

The stretchmarks depend on where you're genetically predisposed to gaining. For me most of the weight when to my thunder thighs. The most important thing is speed. If you can pack 10+ pounds a month I guarantee that you will get marks all over you.

I packed on roughly 40 pounds in a month, got marks on my belly, my thighs, and my pubic mass
6 years

Stretch marks

Cascadianjiggle:
You have to build a foundation of good gaining habits such as eating before bed (when you aren't moving at all), reducing exercise, and changing up the times when you eat everyday. I would also recommend having a 1000 calorie shake before bed everynight in addition to what you're eating.

After a few months of habit building and stomach stretching you will be ready to really gain. I put close to 30 pounds 2.5 months and got these fantastic red stretchmarks along my inner thighs from my knee up to my groin.

The stretchmarks depend on where you're genetically predisposed to gaining. For me most of the weight when to my thunder thighs. The most important thing is speed. If you can pack 10+ pounds a month I guarantee that you will get marks all over you.

AyLmaokai:
I packed on roughly 40 pounds in a month, got marks on my belly, my thighs, and my pubic mass

Im totally ok with that. The fat go alway in the same place. And it depend of persons, for me its mainly in the belly, for one of my daugther it is on hips. For this im jalous lol.

After all if you gain quikly, you Will have stretchmarks aller around you cause your body can't stock all fat in belly or hips.

So for the Best stretchmarks, have a really fat gaining, no need of 100kg in1yr, just 20kg in 1 month. And my advice is to not hydrate your skin. No cream and d'écraser thé volum of water that you drink.
Kiss
6 years

Stretch marks

Nope, not me. I like stroking my belly (or getting my belly stroked), so I want the skin to be smooth.
6 years

Stretch marks

Yor:
Nope, not me. I like stroking my belly (or getting my belly stroked), so I want the skin to be smooth.

The skin is smooth if you stretch the stretch marks!
6 years