forum  events

blackpool meet. 6-9th april2 weeks

Blackpool is one of our biggest and best meets of the year, would love to see you all there!

Plans to be finalised but cheaper hotels tend to get booked up quickly so wanted to give you all noticed to get sorted.

You're welcome for the Friday, Saturday and/or Sunday (6th, 7th and 8th April)

Friday: Evening Meet for drinks at Peek a Booze bar (72-74 Dickson Rd, Blackpool FY1 2AR) and we'll go on somewhere for dinner

Saturday: Touristy stuff in the day time, everyone doing their own thing. Evening Pre Drinks at Peek a Booze (72-74 Dickson Rd, Blackpool FY1 2AR) and then onto a club.

Sunday: Recover all day and usually buffet for dinner.

HOTEL - There are HUNDREDS of Bed and Breakfasts on Dickson Road and the side roads off of this in Blackpool so I would suggest somewhere on or very near there. Hotels are starting to get booked up so I would get booked soon - booking.com often offer book now pay on arrival if you can't afford to book now.

Anyone is welcome - there are always lots of newbies and we're nice, promise!

As ever, there is a KIK group for people who are attending to chat, make plans and get to know one another - If you want to be added send over your username.

Any questions please ask, Look forward to seeing you all there!

Debz xx

I'll see you there!! The last one I went to was a lot of fun so I'm really looking forward to doing it again especially as I had to miss the last one in Blackpool.

Ooh you're planning early ladies!