forum  general

picture advice requested2 weeks

Hi, I'd like to put a picture up - I weigh about 360-375 not sure if I'm considered a BBW or SSBBW. Anyway, I'm not a fantastic photographer so I welcome any ideas on how to show off assets. And in spite of my stories, I'm a little shy about this. Guidance welcome!

If you have a camera with a timer and way to see yourself in it, thatís the way to go. Set camera on a tripod or steady surface. Also a low angle shot of a big belly is always a good pose...to me.
Iíd say over 350 is a SSBBW.

ChubbyTubby:
If you have a camera with a timer and way to see yourself in it, that�s the way to go. Also low angle shots of big bellies is always a good pose...to me.

Thank you - very nice of you to help me out.

Just one more suggestion. Fun, colorful costumes and outfits that show off your plushness, always make for awesome eye candy. When I used to make photo comix of SSBBW friends, the more creative the clothing, the better the comic story I came up with.

I think the BBW or SSBBW status depends on your height and your body type too. I'm 360 lbs but I don't see me as a SSBBW because everything is evenly distributed.
I like to make a lot of pictures to choose . And then I often zoom in to get the perfect angle.

Generally, the clothing industry considers BBW size 14 and up, and SSBBW as size 28W and up. Of course, no matter how you do it, there will always be problems.

Thank you all for being so generous. I have put the world's worst photo on my profile, shot from the neck down while I'm sprawled on my back on a couch. On the positive side, there's no where to go but up! I'll try again later.

Itís not that bad. Iíd much rather see a Bella bare than a Koala bear. Hee! Hee!