forum  weightgain

wife2 weeks

My wife has gained a few pounds recently and I really like it. She on the other hand is always moaning about being fat and unfit.

Yesterday she came home from work having eaten a plate of cookies in a meeting and yet she moans.

I really like the extra weight on her and donít know whether I should tell her or just encourage her to keep eating treats

Please help advise is appreciated

wife2 weeks

Maybe she thinks that you don't like the extra weight, so you should at least let her know that you don't mind the extra weight. From that reaction, you can let her know you actually prefer her heavier. She may be relieved and eat more. As long as you don't push her, she should not mind.

wife2 weeks

Yes, definitely make her feel as sexy as possible. Try going on a date night and insisting on dessert and feeding it to her 😘

wife2 weeks

FeedMeMoreMaster:
Yes, definitely make her feel as sexy as possible. Try going on a date night and insisting on dessert and feeding it to her 😘

I would love if a man did this to mee! Just do what you feel and she will love it 😊

wife6 days

Feed her then massage her.

wife5 days

Help her stay in denial about how much she's eating and how fat she's getting. Never acknowledge that she's putting on weight. In fact, tell her she's looking fit and ask if she's lost weight?

If she moans that she ate cookies, tell her a fit girl like her can stand to have a few cookies, it's no big deal. And make sure she can feel how hard you are for her "fit" body.

wife5 days

In my case, my bride was chubby and confident in her body- but awkward about my feeding at first. Most men don't call a woman fat and mean it as a token of admiration...

But she realized I admired and respected her, she just loved eating, gaining weight improved her health, and she didn't mind the practical concerns that came with getting bigger and heavier.

She tells me it's like a woman's dream come true!
The more of her favorite foods she eats, the more beautiful she becomes!

In slim Japan, a lot of wives fret about staying skinny so their husbands will stay with them.
She on the other hand, frets about whether her husband bought her enough ice cream and pudding to last her the night!

If she's worried about her figure, realizing she doesn't have to worry anymore, and understanding she has your support, care and admiration no matter how huge she gets can really help!