forum  extreme obesity

who else likes extreme size contrast with their partner2 weeks

I can appreciate the contrast in the size of a larger woman. Being a big guy in height, its pretty cool when this happens.

who else likes extreme size contrast with their partner2 weeks

It is only in the past few months that I have come to outweigh my partner. I have gained quite a bit and he's lost a few pounds, and now, at 195, I actually am about twenty pounds heavier than he is. But I am also about ten inches shorter, and quite the butterball, while he is rather lean and muscular.

I do love the contrast of our bodies together. The hardness of his body against the softness of mine. His six-pack, my rolls of flab. I fantasize about growing much larger and completely enveloping him in my flesh.

who else likes extreme size contrast with their partner6 days

I'm six feet tall and somewhere under 210 pounds.
She's 4'10" and over 270 at the very least.

I'd have to get near 450 pounds just to be as fat as her!
I love how huge she is compared to me, and she does too!

Her friends are mostly really skinny.
Her arms are actually bigger than their thighs, her thighs are way bigger than their waists. She's shorter than all of them standing up, but WAY taller sitting down since her thighs and rear are so big!

She used to be really insecure about her height, but now that she's wider around the waist than she is tall, nobody will ever call her "little" again, and she's very happy about it!

who else likes extreme size contrast with their partner4 days

As well as with girls much shorter than me, I get a kick out of having to remind myself to walk much slower to accommodate my partner's stubby legs and slow waddling gate. It's delightful to see that moment when they realize I'm doing it, and I can see the conflict in how they're secretly relieved that they can take their time but know that I'm doing it so they'll burn less calories and get less if a workout. Then I might slow down even more knowing they're too polite to overtake me. It's the little things smiley

who else likes extreme size contrast with their partner3 days

I'd love not only to be the larger partner, but posses strength that one wouldn't assume I had. To hoist them into my arms and carry them with my immense girth or to cuddle up with my soft, warm belly on cold winter nights. It would be a greatest combo ever.

who else likes extreme size contrast with their partner3 days

Being with a larger woman has always been a huge turn on for me (no pun intended). Just knowing she outweighs me is enough to get my motor running.