forum  fat experiences

top 10 reasons it's good to be fat during the holiday season2 weeks

With the Holiday Season approaching and in the spirit of Late Night Top 10. Here is my stab at a top 10 list. Feel free to shuffle them or add your own.

10. It's easier for the kids to find you at the crowded shopping mall.

9. All the money you will save by not buying Nutrisystem come January.

8. All the extra flab keeps you (and your partner) warm at night.

7. You can tolerate more alcohol at the Holiday parties, thus avoiding being the sloppy drunk co worker talked about at the office water cooler.

6. Dieting won't be one of your New Year's resolutions, so you can choose one you're more likely to accomplish.

5. Between Thanksgiving and Christmas you can "kill two birds, and gain one stone" (if you're British)

4. Not many clothes gifts will fit, makes it easier to return for cash to buy food.

3. Santa Claus outfit looks more authentic.

2. All those skinny bitches will envy how happy and content you look enjoying the Holiday spread.

1. Since you're already fat, you don't need to worry about getting fat so you can just enjoy all those holiday treats!

hahaha love it smiley

MotoBelly:
hahaha love it smiley

Am I wrong?

I like #10 best. To be able to sit down with your family and enjoy the holidays. Nothing is more irritating than having skinny relatives saying things like-

“I am so fat! I better not eat that. Don’t you think you’ve had enough? That pumpkin pie will go right to my hips!” Etc. Etc.

Have a fat and happy holiday!