forum  fat experiences

how long does it usually take for results to start showing?2 weeks

Cascadianjiggle:
Good, what I found was that the first 20 pounds is by far the hardest. Your body will fight you so much in the first few months. What I (and my other people) have found is that the body has a "set" weight point. Meaning that it is used to weighing what it does currently.

It took me 4.5 months to change my set point from lean to chubby. Once I did though my body got used to being fat and wouldn't fight me nearly as hard as it was before.

For instance I put on 25 pounds in 2.5 months after I became fat adapted.

50 pounds should be a piece of cake for you. Dedicate the first quarter of the year to living as a fatty. Don't get frustrated (like I did) when the gain doesn't come right away. In fact I would suggest you enjoy being thin while you can, because once you change your set point to "fat" it is incredibly difficult to lower it again.

Very good points here. There will come a point when it is very hard to lose weight. The lazy lifestyle combined with delicious food is SO hard to give up once you're all the way in. It's almost like I'm speaking from experience or something 😉