forum  lifestyle tips

wearing down pants2 months

One of the more annoying things about thick thighs is how the chin rub erodes the pants fabric under the crotch well before any other part. Anyone have advice on this? Or am I just going to have to live with the high turnover?

*chub rub, not chin rub

Ugh! Now this is one of the only things I really dislike about being big. I have no idea how to fix this. I hate saying goodbye to a pair of jeans I love.

I haven't had this problem since I have been gaining. I seem to outgrow my clothes before they wear out.

But that is a subject for another thread.

I suspect as I get larger, there will be a few more pounds between sizes. When I went from a 4 to a 6 or a 6 to an 8, the difference was about a 10-15 pound gain. But I think larger sizes are a bit more accommodating. Plus I've been buying things with more stretch or a looser more flowing fit.

Lots of guys love to wear their pants under their gut to show off, but I canít do this. My bum and legs arenít that fat, so even with a belt, my pants fall to the floor. I wear button suspenders that keep my pants at waist level. They donít wear out that fast either.

ChubbyTubby:
Lots of guys love to wear their pants under their gut to show off, but I can�t do this. My bum and legs aren�t that fat, so even with a belt, my pants fall to the floor. I wear button suspenders that keep my pants at waist level. They don�t wear out that fast either.
Suspenders are the way to go!

Yes, suspenders are the answer. Very comfortable and they allow for a growing overhang. smiley

My wife's given up on pants entirely!
Nothing but 8XL elastic skirts she orders online now.

Of course, for men the options are a little more limited.