forum  stuffing

tight tummy2 months

I have eaten so much today my stomach won't even jiggle!
Has anyone else experienced this?
Makes me feel accomplished!

tight tummy2 months

Yes! I do this at least once a day i love the pressure smiley

tight tummy2 months

I love the feeling of being so stuffed that my skin feels tight across my belly. When my stomach gets so big and round that I look nine months pregnant with triplets. Sometimes I am amazed by its capacity, and how different it can look when stuffed versus empty. I love how heavy it feels as it protrudes in front of me. Sometimes, I swear I can feel the food digesting, and I imagine actually being pregnant and feeling a baby move inside me. It gets me excited to actually one day get pregnant and imagine how big I will become.

tight tummy2 months

DDcupcake:
I love the feeling of being so stuffed that my skin feels tight across my belly. When my stomach gets so big and round that I look nine months pregnant with triplets. Sometimes I am amazed by its capacity, and how different it can look when stuffed versus empty. I love how heavy it feels as it protrudes in front of me. Sometimes, I swear I can feel the food digesting, and I imagine actually being pregnant and feeling a baby move inside me. It gets me excited to actually one day get pregnant and imagine how big I will become.

I am excited to get pregnant so I can well eat for two lol