Fat experiences

Thought i'd share a bit of a bittersweet memory.

I was her first real boyfriend. We met on a website for bbw's but all her pics were only of her face. And we never discussed her weight before me met.

Turns out she was much, much larger than she had on her profile. Never asked her how much but probably 450+. I never asked her directly why she lied on her profile and only sent pics of her face.

Turns out because the only other guy she'd met online tried to make her his "dirty little secret" and when she told him how that made her feel he told her she was so fat she should be grateful he'd even be with her in private.

It broke my heart to hear that story and so the next time we went out I made sure to hold her hand the entire time. And any time someone would give us a strange look I'd pull her closer. She told me later how much that meant to her and it made me so happy. Sadly it didn't work out between us. But she was so terribly sweet and just one of the most adorable little people I ever met. Well..."little" being a relative term I guess.
6 years

Thought i'd share a bit of a bittersweet memory.

Interesting experience. Very sad for her what the other guy did but good for you in doing what you did. She will remember you forever!
6 years