Stuffing

Tips for an all day stuffing

I think keeping it carb heavy would let you eat more over the course of the day. Meats and cheese are really filling. So maybe pancakes and hash for breakfast 1?
6 years

Oh that sounds wonderful! Don’t forget your prelunch fruit shake. Can’t let that belly go empty for long.
6 years

I tend to binge graze...takes a bit longer for the belly to show it but by the end of a 12 hour graze I am bloated enough to show and by the last push can expand to a beach ball belly. Rub, Pat and massage so you always have room
6 years

ReeCalor:
Shakes are a great idea! I do banana and blueberry with half & half, sugar and cinnamon- it helps me pretend I�m being super healthy even when I�m clearly not, haha.

And a good soda burp feels amazing- I always feel like I can eat so much more when they happen

Man i thought i was the only one who thinks that. But i also like that shake idea. Im a new gainer so i might try that one out
6 years

I tend to do a small semi stuffing in the morning, followed by a snack ( a couple of frozen burgers ) to then have a lunch stuffing (3 whole pizzas rolled up) followed my another snack (bakers dozen donuts) followed by a roast chicken with 5lbs of potatoes and a loaf of garlic bread for dinner. To then finally end the stuffing with a gallon of shake (1 family pack of chocolate brownie, 2 tubs of ice cream (1 still frozen and the other melted)1 carton of heavy cream along with a tub of frosting donut glaze and chocolate chips. By the end I've entered into a stuffing nervana and just go to the fridge for something else to eat and sleep with a belly as tight as a drum.
5 years