forum  stuffing

tips for an all day stuffing2 months

So tomorrow I plan on stuffing myself as much as possible.
Would love any food suggestions for breakfast, lunch, dinner and all the meals in between!
**No heavy cream I enjoy eating, so would like food suggestions**

I think keeping it carb heavy would let you eat more over the course of the day. Meats and cheese are really filling. So maybe pancakes and hash for breakfast 1?

Already had doughnuts and a kolache for breakfast #1.
Breakfast #2 are my favorites from a couple fast food places smiley

Oh that sounds wonderful! Donít forget your prelunch fruit shake. Canít let that belly go empty for long.

When I do all-day stuffings, I tend to drink a lot of soda throughout the day and graze on lots of snacks. Iíll make myself a charcuterie plate or some kind of heavy dip with chips, and I mindlessly snack on those in between meals. Itís amazing how many calories you can pack in without even realizing it

lovinitbig:
Oh that sounds wonderful! Don�t forget your prelunch fruit shake. Can�t let that belly go empty for long.

I'm still so full but a shake sounds good!

ReeCalor:
When I do all-day stuffings, I tend to drink a lot of soda throughout the day and graze on lots of snacks. I�ll make myself a charcuterie plate or some kind of heavy dip with chips, and I mindlessly snack on those in between meals. It�s amazing how many calories you can pack in without even realizing it

Great ideas! Definitely have been drinking soda to help me burp so I can make room for more.

Shakes are a great idea! I do banana and blueberry with half & half, sugar and cinnamon- it helps me pretend Iím being super healthy even when Iím clearly not, haha.

And a good soda burp feels amazing- I always feel like I can eat so much more when they happen

ReeCalor:
Shakes are a great idea! I do banana and blueberry with half & half, sugar and cinnamon- it helps me pretend I�m being super healthy even when I�m clearly not, haha.

And a good soda burp feels amazing- I always feel like I can eat so much more when they happen

I'm about to get a large one from a smoothie place, and going to go ahead and scope out lunch too.

You ain't lying about the burping! After I burp no matter how swollen I am I feel like I'm ready for more!

tips for an all day stuffing1 month

Empty Calories!!! The things that are loaded with calories and little or no fat so you can eat a lot of it and still be hungry. Fresh fruit smoothies for example. You can drink a 32 oz smoothie and be hungry 30 mins later.