forum  stuffing

tips for an all day stuffing3 months

I think keeping it carb heavy would let you eat more over the course of the day. Meats and cheese are really filling. So maybe pancakes and hash for breakfast 1?

Oh that sounds wonderful! Donít forget your prelunch fruit shake. Canít let that belly go empty for long.

When I do all-day stuffings, I tend to drink a lot of soda throughout the day and graze on lots of snacks. Iíll make myself a charcuterie plate or some kind of heavy dip with chips, and I mindlessly snack on those in between meals. Itís amazing how many calories you can pack in without even realizing it

Shakes are a great idea! I do banana and blueberry with half & half, sugar and cinnamon- it helps me pretend Iím being super healthy even when Iím clearly not, haha.

And a good soda burp feels amazing- I always feel like I can eat so much more when they happen

Empty Calories!!! The things that are loaded with calories and little or no fat so you can eat a lot of it and still be hungry. Fresh fruit smoothies for example. You can drink a 32 oz smoothie and be hungry 30 mins later.

tips for an all day stuffing3 weeks

I tend to binge graze...takes a bit longer for the belly to show it but by the end of a 12 hour graze I am bloated enough to show and by the last push can expand to a beach ball belly. Rub, Pat and massage so you always have room

tips for an all day stuffing3 weeks

ReeCalor:
Shakes are a great idea! I do banana and blueberry with half & half, sugar and cinnamon- it helps me pretend I�m being super healthy even when I�m clearly not, haha.

And a good soda burp feels amazing- I always feel like I can eat so much more when they happen

Man i thought i was the only one who thinks that. But i also like that shake idea. Im a new gainer so i might try that one out