General

In flux and wavering

This is really just a brain fart post. I’m not really sure what the point is other to share it.

Due in part to my pain management doctor busting my nuts about my belly not helping my back pain (lumbar fusion not entirely successful) I decided maybe it is time to scale back.

I sincerely wanted to fatten up to about 250-260 lbs and a 52-54” belly (I’m 5’6”). The idea is still a very big turn on, but I don’t see that kind of gain happening. I know for health reasons I need to lose it.

I’ve been dieting and working out. I’m back to working out at least as much as I did before my shoulder and back surgeries. The Apple Watch and a few iPhone workout apps make it fun.

I’m not losing much scale weight but I’ve lost 4-5” from my belly. This morning it was 46”, but I wear size 42 pants. I might get down to about size 40s and be happy.

But I like carrying the chub, I like my belly, I like seeing it stick out over my belt, I like filling out my shirts. I’m also pretty happy I’m gaining muscle, strength and stamina back. I think I can be happy being a muscle chub.

That’s all. smiley
6 years

In flux and wavering

MotoBelly:
I'm not in that same boat health wise? but I am in the same boat in your mind set! I want more muscle with a beach ball belly. I'll probably stop at 42" or something myself just enough to remain some what healthy but also enjoy the hell out of it still smiley

Yes, you got it! I love the beach ball, or basketball belly and muscles. Now I remember I saw a local (shore town) cop some years ago during the summer. He was wearing the tight summer uniform of polo shirt and shorts. He was obviously a powerlifter or strongman lifter. He had the biggest traps, arms, legs and butt... and a belly that definitely filled out his shirt. That is the look I think I will go for.
6 years