Gaining

100lb gain in one year?

Ive done 40 in a month, so it is technically possible, just be careful if you want to maintain health and that kind of shit
6 years

100lb gain in one year?

AyLmaokai:
Ive done 40 in a month, so it is technically possible, just be careful if you want to maintain health and that kind of shit

Guy90:
I guess I should rephrase a bit. Is 100lbs possible without to many health complications?

If you space it out properly, i would assume yes, thats my goal for next year
6 years

100lb gain in one year?

There have been several similar gains on this site.One that comes to mund was a woman who weighed 133 in August.Gained accidentally to 144 by Thanksgiving and found she liked it.Gradually reached 160 in March.April 2nd at 168 she became fully engaged in a much similar way to what you are doing. Memorial Day she laid out in a bikini weighing 200 .July 4th she was 230.And July 28th she reached 250 before quitting the site.117 lbs in a year.But 80 of those in 4 months.You can Easily gain More than 100 in a year if you want to.You have that same ability and desire.
6 years

100lb gain in one year?

bggrllvr:
I don't know how true it is but I have always heard that 2 pounds a week is a safe rate for gaining or losing. If you gain at that speed you will gain 104 pounds in 1 year. "Food" for thought.

Yep. My mom gained over 100 in a year without trying. She wasn't happy about it either LOL No pregnancy involved either.
6 years

100lb gain in one year?

Female gainer friend was 133 lbs when she decided to really gain weight. She started by pounding 2 pints of melted ice cream a day, even setting the alarm for the middle of the night. She strict and dedicated. By the end of one year she gained 67 lbs. Since ruining her metabolism she's gained a total of 135 lbs.
6 years