Gaining

Story ideas or requests?

i'm in the mood to write a story to post on the site. not something plot based, like my other story, wishes granted, but probably just a one shot. i'm open to all kinks/fetishes and input!

also feel free to shoot me a message, if you prefer privacy
6 years

Story ideas or requests?

I'm writing a zombie WG romance, I could use some anthology chapters if your interested
6 years

Story ideas or requests?

Here's a plot I've seen elsewhere: Main character's roommate begins to put on weight due to work, stress, etc. MC begins to adopt roommate's unhealthy habits after a while, beginning to fatten up themselves. At some point, roommate gets their life together and drops the weight, but the MC is so used to this new lifestyle that their weight continues to skyrocket.
6 years

Story ideas or requests?

Here’s something I wanted to use in my story, but it unfortunately would take place many years after my books, so I’ll give the prompt to you!

Years after having a short thing in school, two people meet up again and find the flame Is just as strong, if not better than before. One partner is shy, as they have gained weight since they last spoke, but the other partner finds out they actually like the weight gain a lot.

In my version the feeder is blind, and never knew what the girl “ looked” like before, since he was too shy to ask to feel her face/ touch her enough to know she was a little chubby before.

Cute, very awkward love
6 years

Story ideas or requests?

The roommate gaining and influencing your character is a good start. I have written a couple of stories with that plot in mind.
I did one, a supposed gay girl moves in, do to previous roommate/lover/girlfriend moves out, but had signed the lease. The guy (MC) is activity gaining, a great cook. The new roommate begins to put on weight. She starts to admire her new roommate/guy and eventually gains and falls for him. Just a thought.
6 years