forum  weightgain

decided to go for some more3 weeks

I had a thread going for awhile called heavy cream experiment or something like that. Over the course of about 4 months I went from 265 to 290.

I've decided to pic it up again and gain until I'm satisfied. I picked up a container of Russian bear gainer to supplement my cream.

I'm going to take some (sort of) before pics tonight for the first time as I typically don't like sharing pics online. There's going to be some sort of high calorie meal and a cream chaser daily w Russian bear for the maltodextrin.

I'll also make a vague attempt at exercising things that aren't my belly.

Send me some words of encouragement to go with my pics tonight and join me in blowing up my belly, round and fat! Rapid gains ahead

wooohooo!!!! I picked up 14lbs or so in the last 5 weeks with HC and oil's. Some may be water weight perhaps but none the less! smiley

MotoBelly:
wooohooo!!!! I picked up 14lbs or so in the last 5 weeks with HC and oil's. Some may be water weight perhaps but none the less! smiley

Did you also increase your calorie intake during the day, or was the gain exclusively from the HC/oils?

august:
Did you also increase your calorie intake during the day, or was the gain exclusively from the HC/oils?

I increased a little bit in calories, but the majority of it was from the fat shakes.

MotoBelly:
I increased a little bit in calories, but the majority of it was from the fat shakes.

That's awesome! Love hearing about heavy cream success storiessmiley

MotoBelly:

august:
That's awesome! Love hearing about heavy cream success storiessmiley

Very! I think the most interesting thing about this is that outside of beer and the fat shakes I've been eating normal (mostly) healthy meals. Like tonight I had chicken and veggies (with butter of course lol) - that was 3 tenders and a bag of veggies for 700 calories so I'm at 4,700 for the day.

4 cups of coffee and a can of monster to bury my metabolism all day. At 7 pm I had a king bacon burger, large fry, large Dr Pepper.
Second dinner was a large serving of carbonara and a glass of wine
Snack was a quart of egg nog and a scoop of Russian bear
I could go for more but don't want to screw up my intestines on day one.
Posted pics as promised.

I can't wait to see all your delicious bellies plumping up!
Happy to have you on board Moto!

bellyexpander:
4 cups of coffee and a can of monster to bury my metabolism all day. At 7 pm I had a king bacon burger, large fry, large Dr Pepper.
Second dinner was a large serving of carbonara and a glass of wine
Snack was a quart of egg nog and a scoop of Russian bear
I could go for more but don't want to screw up my intestines on day one.
Posted pics as promised.

I can't wait to see all your delicious bellies plumping up!
Happy to have you on board Moto!

What's this with caffeine & metabolism

I wanted to suppress my metabolism by eating later in the day. The caffeine was to keep me from getting to hungry and gnawing on my arm.

Dunno if it worked because I took up grazing instead.

293.5 when I woke up btw

I didn't really feel obese until I reached 280 pounds. But having gone through that I think 350 pounds is much better. So keep it up. Eating very well and wrapping it up with a nightly gainer shake should see you adding pounds fast. Good luck! You will soon be a member of the 300+ Club.
1 page 1 of 2   loading