Half gallon of water
3 cups apple cider
Half a loaf of banana bread

All was fine until I decided to do a brownie and cream drink
1 package dinty Moore brownie mix
1 quart heavy cream
1 cup of water to make it drinkable
~5k calories in that guy

My gut was in pain all night. It continues into today and I've had to scale back. It's not a normal "so stuffed feeling" but like I ate something off

Don't be a me. Love your belly and don't force 5k on top of being stuffed. Not enjoyable

decided to go for some more2 weeks

I think you would have been okay by splitting up the fat shake into two parts maybe three during the day.

Any idear how many calories total? and did your body use most of it? (good thing you drank water with it all).

Don't know how many calories. My body absorbed all of it! Already out grew a belt and a pair of pants. One week update pics tomorrow.
I agree that it should have been broken up but it was so tempting to force thousands of calories into my stuffed belly....until it kept expanding. I'm hoping for new stretch marks soon.
Horny and hungry and craving rubs on my ballooning belly round the clock since this started

yea tell me about it lol
attachment

MotoBelly:
yea tell me about it lol

Fatspiration right there. What's in that awesome belly? Keep going, you look great!

That was the blueberry and beer bloat earlier yesterday smiley

Last night though I had 32oz (cooked) of pasta in butter, 8oz of chicken and 24oz of beer and wasn't even maxed out. I loved feeling and watching it grow too with each gulp lol
attachment

Broke 300...I'm shocked. 287-300 in 8 days. Pics of those tight pants and belt this evening.

Also, a theory. The reason it takes a bit of time for heavy cream to show results is that we need to grow intestinal fauna to eat it. I yo yo gain so the effects were almost instantaneous and I didn't have the issues that I used to w drinking a quart a day.

Pics are up! Didn't get to stuff the past two days due to life. A fattening weekend is in order

Took two days off of stuffing and my weight dropped to 293. That's still four lbs of soft new me in a week. Stuffings to resume immediately.

I encourage good piggies to join this thread. Get a good stuffing in your belly and down some cream. Post your experience here.

Fat shake and a beer earlier smiley
attachment
2 page 2 of 2   loading