forum  submission and domination

do you prefer your feedee dom or sub?3 weeks

Just seeing what the census on dom vs sub feedees... And feeders for that matter. I have played the role as a forceful feeder and as a slave bringing food and caring for their every whim

Def Dom I'm a sub

I need my feeder to be a dom. I love knowing I'm getting fatter because she's *making me*. I like not being in control of my gaining.

I like being a caregiver, almost "daddy" role to my wife, where it works both ways.

She treats me as an authority and asks me permission to do things related to her appetite:
"Is it all right if I get another helping?" "Can I get some ice cream now?" "Are you sure it's OK if I take a nap after eating so much? I might get fat..."
On the other hand, I like working a little extra to keep her full, asking her if she wants anything, what specific flavors, and going out even in the dead of night to get it for her. "Tonight I need chocolate ice cream. Get three servings, I'm feeling hungry" "I want fruit jelly!" "See if you can find some creme brulee..."

As a feedee, Ifeel I could be pretty flexible with the roles. But I also find a gradual transition from dom to sub quite arousing. Imagine being the big dog that slowly grows too big for his haunches unknowingly being played by a supposed sub feeder. And each demand and jab you made is the returned by that person full force.

I prefer my feedees sub. Since I've been a Dom for a while, it's hard to break the habit lol I'm a DDLG enthusiast, though, so I can still incorporate the caring aspect as a "Daddy" smiley

A mixture of both. I like being the dom one but sometimes during cuddle play I enjoy it when she demands me to do something sexual.

I prefer Dom,I love to be ordered by a growing master.