Submission and domination

Do you prefer your feedee dom or sub?

Just seeing what the census on dom vs sub feedees... And feeders for that matter. I have played the role as a forceful feeder and as a slave bringing food and caring for their every whim
6 years

I prefer my feedees sub. Since I've been a Dom for a while, it's hard to break the habit lol I'm a DDLG enthusiast, though, so I can still incorporate the caring aspect as a "Daddy" smiley
6 years

A mixture of both. I like being the dom one but sometimes during cuddle play I enjoy it when she demands me to do something sexual.
6 years

Celestial Sneezes:
Oh my goodness I completely love myself a dominant feedee. Always demanding more and more food, too lazy to do things themselves and go red-faced in anger if you dont do as they say. Oh how I'd love to have they're towering weight slammed on me, having me wedged in by a wall of blubber and a wall of cement. I'll stop, but yeah, dom feedees all the way

Whoa, a submissive feeder? I'm a dominant feedee and I was beginning to think sub feeders were like unicorns! Or at the very least an endangered species.

I'm not super fond of the angry domme role though. I want to be a huge princess ordering her servant around, or an enormous goddess of plenty with her worshiper. Go out and fetch me pizza, hand-feed me the pizza, fetch ice cream and feed that to me, massage my full belly with scented oil while telling me how beautifully fat I am, and eventually the faithful servant gets their reward! smiley

If the servant is into spanking I can do that too, it's just hard for me to pretend to be angry when I'm actually having a great time.
6 years

Sub feedee...especially when they are so helpless and just eat more and more...
6 years

Nothing can compare to a soft, submissive feedee.
When I started fattening him up, I told my butterball he had to finish everything on his plate. He could take as long as he wanted, but he had to finish it all. Then I told him to lie down for a little bit after a large meal. At first I had to punish him when he got up early, but now, especially on the week-end, he goes right to sleep for an hour or so.
Watching him become more obedient over time is the true delight. Knowing how dependent he's become on food and knowing his love and obedience is parallel to his softening into a little ball of fat without any willpower whatsoever has become incredibly satisfying.
As he's gotten fatter he's also been dressing more 'modestly' - long sleeve shirts at all times and such.
If anyone has not had the joy of fattening a soft and submissive little thing, you are missing out. It's one of the greatest joys.
5 years