forum  introductions

should i get fatter?1 month

hello.

i was wondering if anyone could give me some advise. i am curently thinking about getting cubby/fat. i have always been very skinny and wondered what is would be like to be bigger. since i was a youg teen i had always find growth kind of sexy both fat and muscle. despite always being very active at sport i gaint a smal bit of fat after my recent knee Surgery, and this felt this is kind of nice. however i fear the respone form my parents if i actually get fatter. they are both overweight and have been trying for years to lose some of it. since I still live with them i am not sure what to do. should i go for it ? or wait until i can move out and then consider trying ?

Welcome to Fantasy Feeder BigAt26!

You could try gaining a little bit and see what you can get away with. On other hand you should move out first (that's what I plan on doing).

you can start with 10 or 20 lbs something that's not too noticed but to your own rubbing hand and can still hide when needed. Then go from there once you're free smiley

Like you I'm very active (not this year cuz it sucked) but I want to maintain both life styles. smiley

Sometimes the reaction of family/friends is less dramatic than expected - but sometimes it's worse. It depends on how controlling and critical your parents are. It might be really annoying if they constantly criticize your eating habits and your weight, but if gaining is important to you, I would try to not to let the negative reactions of others change your priorities in life and weaken your resolve.

I agree with MotoBelly about gaining 10-20 lbs and testing the waters. If you love the extra weight but can't handle their reaction, you can just maintain and try to work on getting your own place asap.