Gaining

Gaining challenges

When I was actively gaining, I made myself eat something every two hours while awake (at the top of every even-numbered hour, so 10am, noon, etc.), as well as any time I happened to wake up in the middle of the night. I also had to go to bed stuffed.

On top of this, I also had to eat any time I felt any hunger or a desire to eat for any reason, and I had to satisfy any craving I got, even if it was just a quick impulse. These didn't count towards the "every two hours" obligations.

If I failed to keep to this system at any point, I wasn't allowed to pleasure myself until I completed a successful day.

If two hours is too much or too little for you, you can scale it as needed. It made things a lot of fun for me!
6 years

Gaining challenges

Road2chubby:
I'm getting bored lately, and need something new to try with my gaining/stuffing. So what kind of challenges should I do? I was thinking something like eat a snack every certain amount of time or there would be a penalty. Or have to gain a certain amount every week or face a penalty, or something like that. What can you guys think of?

I have always wanted to try to eat all day. Just snacking and eating, not necessarily getting stuffed, but just pleasantly eating/snacking/nibbling.
6 years

Gaining challenges

A friend of mine (who loves traveling) removed her lap-band and slowly she is gaining weight. She is around 95 kilos and I suggested when she puts herself over 100 kilos again, we take a trip to a spa resort together. She wants to take the trip sooner rather than later and not in a connection with a weight gain but I suggested we postpone it for the next year to avoid the holidays rush. She has a tendency to gain weight and only complains for this "skill" in a very casual way.

I will be buying some underwear a size or two smaller to offer her during the trip to make sure she would look great for both of us.
6 years

Gaining challenges

Try never leaving the house - preferably not even leaving the bed. When I was fattening up my fiance early on, I took us to a hotel where I ordered him room service while I was out hiking. I discouraged him from getting out of bed, just ordering him food. By the end of the week-end I don't think he had been out of bed more than once or twice.
6 years

Gaining challenges

TheWhipHand:
Try never leaving the house - preferably not even leaving the bed. When I was fattening up my fiance early on, I took us to a hotel where I ordered him room service while I was out hiking. I discouraged him from getting out of bed, just ordering him food. By the end of the week-end I don't think he had been out of bed more than once or twice.

How did you discourage him from leaving the bed, and how do you know that he ate everything, if you were out hiking? Interesting that you used "early on" makes me think that this was only the start, and that now he can not leave even if he wanted to.
6 years

Gaining challenges

TheWhipHand:

boundandfeed:
How did you discourage him from leaving the bed, and how do you know that he ate everything, if you were out hiking? Interesting that you used "early on" makes me think that this was only the start, and that now he can not leave even if he wanted to.

He complained about having eaten it all, and it was a quick getaway to relax. So, it wasn't difficult to discourage him.

"Early on" merely indicates the start of the gaining.
6 years