forum  introductions

any feedees on here with ibd4 months

I have just been diagnosed with IBD and wondering if anyone else has this and still managing to grow?

please excuse me ignorance but what is IBD exactly??

Inflammatory bowel disease

any feedees on here with ibd3 months

suzyspangle1981:

If you don’t mind me asking, can you tell us about your symptoms? I’m having some difficulty “there“ when I overdo it on dairy or other specific foods, so I am interested to hear specifics about IBD. Thank you.

any feedees on here with ibd3 months

suzyspangle1981:

Fatsexual:
If you don�t mind me asking, can you tell us about your symptoms? I�m having some difficulty �there� when I overdo it on dairy or other specific foods, so I am interested to hear specifics about IBD. Thank you.

Symptoms of IBD vary depending on the location and severity of inflammation, but they may include:

diarrhea, which occurs when affected parts of the bowel can’t reabsorb water
bleeding ulcers, which may cause blood to show up in the stool (hematochezia)stomach pain, cramping, and bloating due to bowel obstruction
weight loss and anemia, which can cause delayed growth or development in children

People with Crohn’s disease may get canker sores in their mouths. Sometimes ulcers and fissures also appear around the genital area or anus.

IBD can also be associated with problems outside of the digestive system, such as:

eye inflammation
skin disorders
arthritis