forum  fat experiences

what's having a big belly hang like?3 weeks

Thing guy here, have always been curious what having a big hang would be like? Like it looks so jiggly soft and heavy

My wife's belly hangs so low her underwear is invisible from the front and sides. It doesn't just bounce up and down, but sways from side to side with every step she takes. She's started holding her arms out sometimes when she walks to give her tummy more room to move. Her mom and doctors have remarked on how huge and heavy her belly is in front of me, trying to get her to go on a diet.

The funny thing is, she told me she's so comfortable being fat and so used to it, she doesn't even notice the size and weight of her gut normally.

She says her belly looks so cute, and she's proud of how huge and soft it's gotten because it's a sign of how much I love her.
She was insecure about her height, but now that she's wider around than she is tall, she's confident. Nobody can ever call her "little" again!
Gaining a lot of belly fat actually has really improved her health a lot- anemia, dangerously low body temperature, upper back stress, trouble sleeping, all improved by her weight gain.
And her gut has gotten so sensitive to the touch, sometimes she prefers a nice long belly rub to sex!
She said her belly is her favorite part of her body!

Though she does have to put up with some inconveniences, like being too big for clothing stores, avoiding the stairs whenever she can, and needing help buckling her seatbelt. Mundane inconveniences she can live with.

Thanks to a pretty big weight gain over the last couple of years, I am the proud owner of large gut with a good size hang. It definitely has affected the way I move and do things. Bending over (to pick something up or put socks or shoes on) has become very difficult, getting up is a struggle due to the large belly pulling down. Having had a fairly recent and sizable gain in my belly has affected my balance and I have to be more careful when moving around. However, I just love the constant pull and weighty sensation from my huge belly. I am quite proud of this very visible and prominent reminder of my eating “prowess “!

My wife's belly hangs beautifully on her lap each time she sits. Each time she sits on the bed, she's such a cute little splat of fat with it we just can't help but start making love smiley

what's having a big belly hang like?2 weeks

I had a very large gain over a period of 5 years or so. I am 295 at 5'3. My belly is VERY big. And it hangs pretty low. I find it hard wearing clothing. The movement of my belly slab flopping up and down as I walk will push my pants lower and it will make my shirts ride up. That lower belly is often hanging out I need long shirts. When I walk it bounces up and down. Its hard on my back sometimes. My mother in law loves to point it out. She whispers "your gut is showing" etc. She often shakes her head at how huge I'm getting.

what's having a big belly hang like?2 weeks

300obesity:
I had a very large gain over a period of 5 years or so. I am 295 at 5'3. My belly is VERY big. And it hangs pretty low. I find it hard wearing clothing. The movement of my belly slab flopping up and down as I walk will push my pants lower and it will make my shirts ride up. That lower belly is often hanging out I need long shirts. When I walk it bounces up and down. Its hard on my back sometimes. My mother in law loves to point it out. She whispers "your gut is showing" etc. She often shakes her head at how huge I'm getting.

Hmm. Sounds like you need someone to counteract your m-i-l and tell you how beautiful you really are :-)