Fat experiences

Strangers grabbing your belly

I was traveling in Prague and walk past a chinese restaurant. A old gentle man was outside with a menu ushering me in. The place was empty. Once in side his wife greeted me with a huge smile and poked and patted my belly. Probably thinking they were going to make their days sale just off of me. They were not wrong.
6 years

I was once at a resturaunt and I went to go order. Fast food resturaunt. I had bumped into a guy who was slightly heavy as he then grabbed my big belly and started to jiggle it. It felt weird that he did that but I did bump into a group of 3 people, two girls and a boy. The boy walked past but one of the girls bumped into me and rubbed my fat. It felt great! The other girl just went around me. Weird but great!
6 years

I was working abroad in Panama and there was an office party at the end of the term. One woman who worked there who I didn’t know so well, who was also fat, offered me a sweet so I took one. She laughed, gently grabbed my belly and said “just one? you and i are not watching our weight, you don’t need to pretend in front of me”. We both laughed and it was a really lovely experience. Slightly strange but nice.
6 years

FatFreckles:
I LOVE this so much! I'm such a perve. I even love it when ppl squeeze past me on the train and they rub against my belly and boobs or bum.
yum!

dubman:
OMG. The thing with the train....
Thing is, like this has happened to me, and then I get flustered cos like I get turned on, and then you get more awkward and.... yeah. Then you blush then you realise your blushing then you feel silly.....

I'm the one who would be purposely squeezing past you, making sure you saw the little smirk on my face. 😉
6 years

FatFreckles:
I LOVE this so much! I'm such a perve. I even love it when ppl squeeze past me on the train and they rub against my belly and boobs or bum.
yum!

dubman:
OMG. The thing with the train....
Thing is, like this has happened to me, and then I get flustered cos like I get turned on, and then you get more awkward and.... yeah. Then you blush then you realise your blushing then you feel silly.....

closetfeeder8:
I'm the one who would be purposely squeezing past you, making sure you saw the little smirk on my face. 😉

You are SO naughty 😈
6 years